ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

replica! i dont think so.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
The cup is just a dynamique with an engine conversion. So he ain't really wrong. ;)

you cheeky sod. lol. spose i'll have to make do with my inferior car.
what will i impress 15yr old girlys with now, knowing that i havent got pleather seats and 2 exhausts.........................

The cup is just a dynamique with an engine conversion. So he ain't really wrong. ;)

you cheeky sod. lol. spose i'll have to make do with my inferior car.
what will i impress 15yr old girlys with now, knowing that i havent got pleather seats and 2 exhausts.........................

I'll let you park my car at Combe, then you can truly experience the REAL THING! :rasp:

Mini Cooper S sport
That would really piss me off!! I'd have to say something, but it's usually one of those situations where you think of a smart answer much too late!

Anyway, you can't talk, wasting all that money sticking a big bodykit on your Clio and taking the rear seats out!!! ;)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
It seems apparent that Cooper S drivers seem to think that when i shoe the loud pedal nothing will happen that is until im 4 car lenghts in front.

Clio- 3

Cooper S- 0

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Well maybe you can give mark some advice on how to deal with these replica comments, seeing his new pics with his "DCI" badge a similar "genius" may give him some trouble!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
yeah spotted that lol. someone somewhere will try it on and then get shown the back end of a clio............ again

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I'd have mocked him till he was so ashamed of his joke of a life that he threw himself under the nearest bus. But I'm a t**t.

Dan

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I bet he drives something crap too, but to him it's great. It's probably a fiat punto lol !!

I can't be doing with idiots who think they know it all, but infact know sweet fa.

Hey!!! Leave the P-P-P-Punto power out of this:dapprove: fine piece of Italian Automotive engineering..... sort of.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I'll swap it for your replica if you like? All 130 galloping Italian Horses of it.

Still haven't sold the thing yet, needs a little work.

182 Cup
last sunday i was at a car meet with a few friends and someone was looking at my 172 cup...

i couldn't believe what i heard come from this guys mouth next....(like he knew what he was on about)

its a replica. it hasn't got leather seats, no aircon pannel, the 5 spoke wheels and they didnt make a 172 in that colour. don't know why hes wasted his money making a lookalike.................

i was just in shock didnt even get time to say anything back. what a complete and utter c*nt.....

took a few minutes to get over it then by that time he had gone. was thinking of some of the things i should have said/done......

what would you do?????

This one's easy to answer. Just find the Renault dealership where the guy obviously works as a salesman and show him the V5. Sorted.

EP3 Civic Type R
Most people round here don't seem to know what a Clio 172 is.

The fact I'm a girl driving it makes it better. They think it's a shiny blue billabong with a loud exhaust. Ahh many a time have a beaten some idiot from the lights then dawdled off home laughing my head off.

Take it with a pinch of salt mate- or show them what it's made of ;)