ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

reprayed my wheels

ok i had black rims before, some may remember. below pic shows u my clio in the background taken @ the herfordshire meet. well i sold them,
mybabe3wz.jpg

and now have this. taken on my mobile
photo0172small3xs.jpg

shall i get them reprayed black, or green like fred, or blue. but stll with the chrome lip. i want summit different. blue would look sexc, or even red

this is wha it would look like after
kruzeblack.jpg

ST
Will look spot on if done black in the middle with the chrome/polished lip like the pic above mate!!

thing is, im now starting to notice alot of cars with black alloys with a polished lip, watcha think of blue :) can fred comment if ur here. lol blue?? im serious

ST
Blue......not for me mate, but if your into then why not, it it'd be unique also, which is worth looking a little diffent for IMO. Though like anything else, you'll always get haters telling you it looks terrible or whatever when all that matters is if your into it.

too right dude. i got it alot when i got my first rims reprayed to black, after i sold them alot of ppl told me i should of keep them. ahh well ill get quotes on that 2moro at a place near me

320d
I think you need to consider what finish will suit the car

The wheels as they are suit the black car, they'll still suit even if sprayed black

The blue will look awful against the black just like dark blue cars with limo tints look crap

CLIO
^^^^hes right ,unique is the way forward...heres a piccy of mine ..;)..minus the vvti badges now..

cheers james

Attachments

• yellow wheels 3 004.jpg
    yellow wheels 3 004.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 57
  CLIO
patience buddy and loads of it ..the wheels were easy but the badges i sprayed them all the slowly took the layers off the writin with a stanly blade then just wet and dry 1500 till they polished up..

cheers james

V6
i like them in black with polisehd lip i nearly bought them for my car this year when they came out still, mite in new year very nice rims

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Trouble with black with polished rim is they make the wheel look smaller than it is. I like them as they are personally.

mk1 phase 3
do them in red with a polished lip, think that will look good. or black, with a red lip if its not too much hassle! just my opinion :)