ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Request - blue clio, carbon bonnet white wheels

anyone have this set up ? im sure someone had a cup like this, or if someone can do a photoshop of a valver with carbon bonnet and white willy wheels i'd be well happy.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lawerence perhaps...not sure about the white rims tho...

Si aka Cupcake had white turini's, and a carbon bonnet on his cup before he panned it.

any one have opionions of what white willy wheels and carbon bonnet will look like on a blue valver?

Chocolate Bar™
black rims with carbon would look better, but white rims with a blue car would also be a better combo. I think white wheels carbon bonnet would look good, and different :)

i was going to go black rims but they dont look to good against the blue, where as i know white does but im not sure on how this will look against the carbon bonnet

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
midge said:
anyone have this set up ? im sure someone had a cup like this, or if someone can do a photoshop of a valver with carbon bonnet and white willy wheels i'd be well happy.

Sounds familiar :)