ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

request: exhaust for my dynamique

anyone got pics of there exhausts, tailpipes on there clio. what exhaust system shall i got for? and have you got contact details of any places near london. as ive decided to get my full system next pay cheque

E60 diesel powah
DSC07667.jpg

there u go cuz, Magnex, Twin 3.5 full system

dutty_112 said:
swapped for a set of alloys with danpage off here :D, i think there normally about £250

oh.. i just dont know wat tailpipe suits the clio, i think twin is the only one i really like, plus i dont want my bumper chopped. ive seen a guy with a jap box and the rear bumper dont sit good

Golf GTI 1.8T
I said I think he should go for this one!
HF.jpg

lol only kiddin of course, I liked this one
vit.jpg

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Bad pic. Twin 3.5 cut in. Hanging badly in this pic though.

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
daze said:
that rear wheel looks huge!! what is it? 18"? :D
yup. dutty's old rimmage.

7x16 standard issue 172 Cup Turinis. PE2's now though.

weird camera angle is to blame i think, but Turinis look big for 16" for some reason. i'm not complaining.:approve:

V6
This one of my car Reflex custom cat back system from r-tec they just started makeing systems cost me 300 quid fitted took bout 3 hours todo and u get 1 millon mile warrnty with it so all gd. There loads of styles of tailpipes and u get choice of three sounds for exhuast quiet , sports sounds , and loud. I went with sport sounds its best

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/clioross/ROOSSO.jpg

I had a powerflow jobby when i had my 1.2

I loved that car so much, lol.

1094239413__CIMG0091.jpg

That was just the back box, and was about £150 fitted. No cutting needed either

1094416307__CIMG0111.jpg

1094415960__CIMG0110.jpg

And this one just cause i love the picture, lol

1094413001__CIMG0108.jpg

Now when i look at the exhaust, i think it stuck out a bit too far, but it looked and sounded nice.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Look a s**t load better cut into the bumper slightly though, less stuck on randomly imo. Mind you cos the rest of your car was modded Al it didnt really look stuck on.

ST
EvilJohn said:
Look a sh*t load better cut into the bumper slightly though, less stuck on randomly imo. Mind you cos the rest of your car was modded Al it didnt really look stuck on.

Yeah i know what you mean....i thought it looked pretty good.