ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

request: german plates

i should be getting mine tommorow :)
just wanted to see anyone that had german plates on there clios
i know winston had them. anyone else??

pics??

this is the style ive gone for.
germanjpexstyle6my.jpg

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I don't know of anyone else with them on, but they look really good! Certainly different! Fair play to you.

Tyson.

i think spirez ?? has them as well, on a mk2 golf gti.
Tbh i reckon they look sh*t hot - but i thnk they aren't legal.

UR 197, AB 182 FF
I'm keen to find out if they are legal or not. Anybody? I dont want "No they aint" answers, I'd like some more solid evidence please ;)

Nike Lunar Elite's
MikeDX said:
I'm keen to find out if they are legal or not. Anybody? I dont want "No they aint" answers, I'd like some more solid evidence please ;)

As you put it, no they aint because:
Not uk legal text
Has german badge but not a german registered car

Why put german plates on a french car??? I know its Euro, but them dubbers have got big enough heads as it is without us french lovers putting german plates on our cars. As a Clio owner i can honestly say i will never put german plates on my car however Euro i want it to look!!!!

Shorty_mk1

In response to my previous post, look what arrived today!!!!!

Took some getting hold of and they werent cheap but they are worth it i reckon!!!

My new wheels are in the background as well. Just in process of hand polishing them up at the moment and then gotta wait until they stop gritting and then i can put em on!

Shorty

Attachments

• Wheels1.jpg
    Wheels1.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 59
  E90
well for starters its a european law that all cars license plates on cars old or new, bear the mark of the country of register, Mine have NL on, uk cars GB, so having the German D on the plate must be illegal. I'll wait for the string of " coppers keep pulling me over threads"

Damn!!!

didnt spot the fact that there is only 3!

The other one is still being polished in the shower mate!!! ;)

Think im gonna have to wait til they stop gritting the roads before i slap em on!!!!

Shorty

Illegal most definately! Infinate No of posts on edition38 about it. Look cool on a German car but not a Dynamique...sorry! Winston pulled it off somehow but guess they went with his whole theme!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Loved winstons car on the willy rims. Prior to the crout plates and carbon bonnet flying off!

Hubcaps have never been fore me!