ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Request: Standard 172/182 Speedo Videos!

2014 Focus Titanium
Can all of you guys with standard 172/182s post your videos of speedos doing short sprints please!

0-100 if poss, cant find any videos of standard ones!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Trying to compare them to your gf clio huh?lol. There are quite a few around...go to putfile.com and search for clio and you'll get loads.

Lotus Elise
i dont think speedo vids are a good indication tbh. there is a piece of dual carriage way near me and before my cams i could hit 93mph by the overhead bridge from a standing start, now i can hit 95mph even with my cams but the car is alot quicker, it kills my mates 106 gti whos also hits 95mph by that bridge. i sit with my mates scooby easy and that hits 105mph by the bridge so i dont think its very accurate.

Ph1
nick s said:
i dont think speedo vids are a good indication tbh. there is a piece of dual carriage way near me and before my cams i could hit 93mph by the overhead bridge from a standing start, now i can hit 95mph even with my cams but the car is alot quicker, it kills my mates 106 gti whos also hits 95mph by that bridge. i sit with my mates scooby easy and that hits 105mph by the bridge so i dont think its very accurate.

totally spot on m8.