ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Request the Bubbles!

Titanium 182 FF
just seen it on some RWS pics and it looks absolutely mint! Yellow looks stunning! anybody got anymore pics?

106 GTi
None from RWS uploaded yet from me, some from Trax

IMG_3715.jpg

IMG_3716.jpg

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3718.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Does 'Bubbles' actually have that plate, or is it photoshopped on ?

Golf GTI PP Mk7
yeah the liquid yellow is a rare one. i remain reserved on the carbon bonnet but everything else it top notch. I have a pic of her car that I took at kimbolton that is my desktop background atm, lol.

BREMBO said:
Does 'Bubbles' actually have that plate, or is it photoshopped on ?

Lmfao - thats one of the funniest questions i've ever seen on here.
How on earth could she drive around with a plate looking like that !

Lee

BMW M2C
Laingo said:
looks like that's had a front end respray to me. Little black tabs missing from slot in bumper.

Looks good though.

Yeah, that happened when she hit a tractor. She's too tight to pay for stickers that go in the gaps. ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Awwwww what a great selection of pics :D

And yes.. the 'Bubbles' number plate is just a show plate that i put on..

My number plate is OV05 HTE ... i bought it as it looks like sh*te, and so call her my piece ov sh*te ;)

Thanks for the compliments, shes had alot of attention over the past few shows and ive loved talking to people about it..

ps, ive been told the little black stickers are £15 for the 2, will order these from Renault :eek:

VaVa
Bubbles said:
Awwwww what a great selection of pics :D

And yes.. the 'Bubbles' number plate is just a show plate that i put on..

My number plate is OV05 HTE ... i bought it as it looks like sh*te, and so call her my piece ov sh*te ;)

Thanks for the compliments, shes had alot of attention over the past few shows and ive loved talking to people about it..

ps, ive been told the little black stickers are £15 for the 2, will order these from Renault :eek:

I only noticed because mine is the same!! Let me know the part number when you get them!!!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
DaveLiquid182 said:
34 Liquid Yellow 182's & 12 Liquid Yellow Vee's in the uk.
So yes they are rare :D

I thought i read it was 76 or something on renaultsport? haha

34 is COOL! my house number too ;)

Rob: ive done the whole 'dark' tints think... wanted something a little more suttle on the 182, the tints on the car contrast enough if you ask me :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Hehe nop.... just looks stunning in the right light :D

And with Richs amazing camera ;)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)

Jesus! I'm glad I got the bodyshop to order them! Had to practically breast feed them the part number though.

'It doesn't exist sir'
'We can't find the part sir'
'They stopped making them'

Dicks