ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Request - Valver/willys with oem exhaust

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

As above really - Id like to see what Im going back to!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

hmm not sure about doing it now!

How do those silencer thingys work Ive heard about? could someone put something on or in my backbox to quieten it down?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

hmm theres a place in Bolton that might be able to help - ill go and ak there in the week methinks...

Or I suppose I could get one built up to be dead quiet? can you do this?

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 27 August 2005
hmm theres a place in Bolton that might be able to help - ill go and ak there in the week methinks...Or I suppose I could get one built up to be dead quiet? can you do this?

Yea, but I guess itll never be quiet as the OE exhaust - its well quiet.. hehe.

my exhaust on my valver was standard (as was the rest of the car) but when i hit the accelerator it sounded lovely (esp when it came on cam) it wasnt that quiet.
when the car was sat there just ticking over, it sounded good, it had a slight rumble to it, it wasnt loud though.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

^^^ what about say motorway crusing?

I do like the noise it makes now but on the motorway id rather be in any other car!