ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rescued A Cup...

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Good find Jonni, although those pics are of 3 different ladies.

i was emailing this guy about the cup, when i was on the hunt for it, one thing that put me right off it, when i hpi'd it came back with 8 owners!

still got the text hpi check on my phone

I think I'm the 8th owner, which does sound like a lot. I did a full hpi check on it though and it all came back clear.
I was the 6th owner on a monaco I had and it was the same on my black ph1 so I figured 8 wasn't too bad, if I thought I'd only be keeping it 6 months then it might have been different.

Bought from Doncaster?

Sheffield, so close. Have you seen it in Donnie?

How much has that been lowered by 40?

Yeh 40mm Apex springs, they're not as bad as I was expecting actually.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Yeah I'm sure it was the owner of this I was chatting to at work a few weeks ago, he was on about the gay wheels.

Now I think about it I think he said he'd be working in Doncaster the day I bought it.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
He didn't say he was selling, he'd only just got it! LOL

He got it in April, the guy had a P1 aswell and said he couldn't afford to keep both any more. Seemed genuine.