ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Resistor Pack Replacement

E87 118d M Sport
Just wanted to thank Stava for his impeccable service when sorting out a replacement resistor pack for the 172.

If anyone is having problems with their aircon/climate control playing up (not responding to being turned on/off/up/down etc it really is an easy fix) drop him a PM and £35 and you'll be back up and running in no time.

I think Renault charge somewhere in the region of £120 for the new pack but the replacements Stava sends are the real deal so buy with confidence.

I'm not sure if this breaks any rules of the forum (suggesting another users good service/product) but his work saved me a lot of running around and researching so if this can help anyone else out I've done my bit.

Cheers Mark!!!

benkay, some people don't have the time, equipment or experience to do one.

I'm cheaper and quicker than the guys on ebay too.

benkay

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Ph2 + Audi S3(8V)
Fair enough Stava, I was just pointing out that it is possible and not rocket science. Good if you're cheaper than ebay, I couldn't bring myself to pay £50 or whatever is normally charged for about 10 minutes work.

E87 118d M Sport
Oh I agree mate, things are always great if you have the time to do yourself. Unfortunately I didn't in this instance. All I wanted to mention was that if you were after a replacement resistor pack, that Stava's work, price, communication etc were all spot on and I highly recommend him to others who may need a quick, easy fix.
This is a great community of people and I personally have had a lot of help and time given from forum members which has saved me my time. So if I can pass this on and save someone else anytime thats cool!