ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Respray Opinions

Clio 1.2
Hi guys, one of my mates has offered me a full respray and touch up for £500 pull all the dents etc, I'm stuck between two ideas

1. Black

The picture below is how my car is now, so I'd just have the dents sorted and sprayed in the pearl black
I like the idea of a stealth look, but will probably make it into a Euro/Stealth/VIP Rep

2. LY

Still have all the dents pulled and sorted, but instead go for a euro/track rep

This is my car at the moment
f3vtye.jpg

I know the decision will be entirely down to me but I'd just like some opinions :)

I might have put this in the wrong section apologies if I have

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Yeahh like candy pink with extra pink flakes sounds good! :headno:

The body work is covered with scratches and a nice dent and deep scratches where I was hit on a roundabout a few years back

Without being funny mate, the car looks tidy, leave it and save your £500. It's a 1.2 you will never see that money back.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Pink, extra flakes and LY go faster stripes.

I double dare ya.

Seriously though, keep it PB. Will be easier to sell on.

Or, save your pennies for a real LY ;)

Clio 1.2
Without being funny mate, the car looks tidy, leave it and save your £500. It's a 1.2 you will never see that money back.

I can see where your coming from, I already have all the bumpers wings and skirts in my garage, managed to pick them up pretty cheap a few years back, I'd love a sport but that will be on hold for another year or two,

Also I might just put the 150 into it to have the dent pulled and leave it at that...

RB 182 FF
Save every penny you can and get a 1*2 in time or something even better..! :) No point spending on a 1.2, you'll never see the money again...... Trust me I've been there and now how much do I wish looking back that I saved my bucks for future upmarket purchases instead of wasting my money on cars with food mixer engines...... :eek:

Clio 1.2
Pics of girl inside the car?

That's the best picture of her, if she didn't cover her face I would have deleted the picture :')

Save every penny you can and get a 1*2 in time or something even better..! :) No point spending on a 1.2, you'll never see the money again...... Trust me I've been there and now how much do I wish looking back that I saved my bucks for future upmarket purchases instead of wasting my money on cars with food mixer engines...... :eek:

Yeahh like I said above I'll pull the dent then leave it at that