ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Restoring just one app from icloud back up

Audi A3
Is this possible at all?

Theres an app that i want to restore when required, but i dont want to have to restore all my other apps and contacts/photos etc at the same time?

So, as above really, is it possible for me to just restore 1 app and leave the others unaffected?

Thanks

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
If you find the app in app store, it will show that you have it stored in iCloud (a differnet symbol to normal)- you can just install as you would any other app.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'd like to know similar as well... I don't want everything carried over to my iPhone 6 but I do want game saves, any way to just do them?

dk

911 GTS Cab
When restoring from iCloud y have to restore everything.

youll need to either delete them on the old phone and do an iCloud backup, or delete them on the new phone once you've done the restore I'm afraid.

As above though, to download an app from iCloud, you just go to the iTunes Store and the app will have a cloud icon for you to download.