ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Returning to Clio ownership

172 Cup
Hello

I was just wondering if anyone has done the jump back to a Clio Sport?

I had a Clio 172 Cup before which I absoutely loved and kept it for 2 years. I decided to sell up and get myself a Mazda 3 MPS Aero (mk1) as I fancied a change of scenery and wanted a Turbo!

Now I kind of feel i'd like to go back to Clio ownership again with perhaps a 182, just loved the small hatchback feel and the Clio was just so much fun!

Has anyone done a similar sort of thing, how did you find it?

My old clio:

28h3m9w.png

Mental 172 Cup
I have just done this, going to pick up my 172 Cup tonight.

Something about the clios ;)

GW200
Yeah, I did. Sold my Arctic Blue 182, and bought a Pt Cruiser 2.2. Missed my Clio straight away, but kept the Chrysler for 3 years due to other money commitments, then got my Liquid Yellow 182 last December. I'll keep this a while till I can afford to swap it for a LY 197 or 200

Had a clio 172 cup from new for 6 years, sold it and bought an Audi A3 2.0T Sline. Audi was a lovely motor but so dull, kept it a year but now back in another 172 cup. It rattles and is an absoulte shed compared to the Audi but it puts a smile on my face everytime i drive it! Cant beat the clio for cheap fun if you ask me.