ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Returning to the 2.0 clio scene :)

Titanium Silver 182
Hi guys,

I'm new here so thought best to say hi!!
Currently finalising a new car purchase, shall be getting a Silver 2004 182 with both cup packs.
Very much looking forward to getting behind the wheel soon :) will definitely being doing a few track days!
I say returning to the 2.0 clio scene as I owned a Williams for a short spell in 2009. Was a lot of fun but at the
time not practical so had to part ways, but now glad to be purchasing its spiritual successor.

I've had a couple of Vtecs before an EK9 and an EK4
Also a couple of 9n polo diesels! One slammed and one remapped!! (Bloody quick)

I'm currently driving a 2005 polo gt tdi (175hp remap) but can't be dealing with diesel power any more - boring!!!

Look forward to speaking to everyone, I'm here to stay! Psyched to be getting a clio again :)

It may take a while as my laptop is currently 'majorly fudged' so to speak, but I'll get some pics up as soon as I can.

Regards
James

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Welcome, at least with the 172/182 you wont have to give up too much economy like you did with the civics :)

Titanium Silver 182
Cheers guys :)

Yeah I've known the clio I'm buying for the past 3 years... With female driving it gave 35mpg easy!!! Loving it.
The civics however didn't come anywhere near this!!