ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reverse lights not working

clio 1.4RT
HI,

As title says ive no reverse lights working, replaced the bulbs and also checked the fuses all ok....

what else can i check on a 98 R reg mk1 1.4rt clio???

Its on the bottom of the gearbox, near the inner NS driveshaft boot. It should have a brown or green connector going to it. 22mm spanner to remove it, should have them at motor factors.

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
Cost me about 12 quid from GSF the other day. Easy enough to replace through the n/s wheel arch with wheel off. The gearbox oil will drain though so do it quickly then make sure you top it up after!

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
I just went in and said "one reverse switch for a Clio please". They pulled one out. Assuming not everything is on their website. Worth giving them a ring tomorrow.

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
Just happened to come across the invoice, bearing in mind this was for an 03 Clio (quite possibly all the same though), here's part no:

7700-422-630. £11.04 inc vat.

Ring them tomorrow and tell them your car/year.

PH1 172 Sport
it'll be the switch on the gearbox I had the same problem on my last car for 3 years and only got it fixed just before I sold it!!