ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Revive or break? 200sx..

Mustang, S13, AX GT
if you dont buy it, I'll take it! £150 is a bargain... get it fixed up mate it'll put a smile on your face

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
yeh 100-200 for a t28... t3 would be a laugh but you gotta f**k around with the manifold and u will need it remapped, a t28 u can get away with easy, a t25g would be good fun too!!

like i said mate u want any help or ideas i know my way around 200's i will give u a hand and can spray pretty well with a rattle can :)

I will do buddy!

do a cut n weld on the manifold to get the T3 flange on ;)
nice n pikey does the trick.:)

Nah a T28 is rather perfect for the CA to be fair. No modding needed...:) Well minimal..

cool... twice in 1 day lol.

must admit i love seeing my old cars.

Haha random aint it! Ran a 14.0 1/4 at santa pod that old beauty. :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
no cobwebs left in that thing then....

Nope. Engine was mint. Clean too..

engine2.gif

Buy it! Imagine the endless fun drifting somewhere quiet in it and not having to give a sh*t if you destroy a bumper or something.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Nah a T28 is rather perfect for the CA to be fair. No modding needed...:) Well minimal..

tbh i would be tempted to stick a nice cheap rollerbearing t25 on it, like the t25g, spool up stupid quick, perfect for drifting and other silly fun, whip the diff out weld it up, and make it look dog lol! i actually wanna help now lol!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
malice is right about the wheels..

the t25g is off the red top sr's aint it?

oh and if it had any diff front itd be sileighty all the way! :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
malice is right about the wheels..

the t25g is off the red top sr's aint it?

oh and if it had any diff front itd be sileighty all the way! :D

s14 front end looks sexy on a s13 too!! yeh they had the t25g on some of the redtops...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
S14 front? Never seen it! Got him down to £80 and its still on his drive. i have some pics. Its a little sorry for itself but imo an easy fix..

If i do most the prep i can get a cheap FULL respray too. A proper one..hmm

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Damaged area -
Sx1.jpg

looks like it could all be pulled out easy enough..
sx2.jpg

(The bonnet is just placed on hence why it looks so odd!)
sx3.jpg

(Jacked up)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'd say for £80 go for it! you could easily break it for a fair bit more than that although like malice said it'd look ace with an S14 front end on it. I'm not a fan of the sileighty tbh

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
sileightys are good when they have the square headlights not them nasty projectors!

whats the sills and underneath like... bootlid looks rusty... you can make more than 80 breaking it easy!

if u dont take it, i will and break it... lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
nah still not to my taste, either S13 front end or S14a if it'll fit on neatly imo

I've never seen a 14a front one..

To be honest i really dont know whether to take it on..It'll be fun once done but i'll end up spending a load of cash on it which i could have just spent on buying a rwd beast..

But then the parts on it are worth up to £500ish.

Hmm, just trying to think what i'd do. I'd have to strip all the interior, paint in there, remove sound deadening and just leave the front seats. (or my mate has some s**tty cobra buckets) Get a front bumper on there etc.

It would need a mot and tax though by the time its all done..Plus i'll be doing it mostly on my drive as my mates getting rid of his unit..

Hmmm, do i, dont i?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
do, I'm doing pretty much the same lol only I'm completely broke so taking my sweet time. I want an S14a front end on mine but cant afford to buy the parts at the moment and the headlights are hard to come by, all the cars being broke have sold them already! You dont need to spend a fortune its mostly cosmetic damage right? is there an intercooler/radiator lying around for it aswell? selling the interior alone would bring close to £80 back lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
p1000076800nb8.jpg

2400016sl3urjr0.jpg

p1000036800x600gl3.jpg

NS13489BMD1SFF_Nissan_240sx_03.jpg

BB606Wside.jpg

bb606w.jpg

tamurarps13s1ss.jpg

izumi01.jpg

bb606Wfront.jpg

f88c186d2oh.jpg

rs13tokoukis14.jpg

post-2-1096540169.jpg

i dont like the 14a front on the 13, or the 15 front end really, the s14 suits it though...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Err they just look like a big bag of wrong imo. I prefer the standard S13 facelift front. I must say i saw a strayberry last night and it actually looks better than i thought..

I'm pricing up a silvia front..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
i would go back to standard if possible

Very possible. I've found a the front bumper, bonnet, wings, rad and lights for £150. So for about £400 including the car and painting i could have it back to this -

DSC00202.jpg

RB 182 Cup
i would do that then, then just sell it on and make a bit. Easier and less hassle for you