ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Right iv got a problem guys!

Hellllllooooooo!

Right i wanna put a back box on my car & i duno wot 1 will fit! Does ne1 know? :confused:

Iv got an exhust cover 4 now bcos my exhust is fairly new bt i cant even put that on bcos my exhust points dwn! & id hv 2 cut a canny bit off the bumber & abit of my exhust, which i dont wana do incase it gets messed up n looks stupid!

Any help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz???????????

Thanx, luv sara. x x x ;)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Get hold of a Demon Tweeks catalogue and have a look - loads in there, and theyll fit it for next to nothing too.

Willy2

Try topgear.co.uk, my mates boyfriend runs one of them they will do anything you ask for. they will also customise any exhaust, eg put two twins back boxes on small cars, the works.

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

I will second James and say take it to a powerflow dealer. Should be around £150 for a backbox with your choice of tail pipe and thats fitted as well.

Thanxs 4 all ur help guys al hv a look at all of em!

I wudnt b gettin it straight away, so al keep lookin!

Thanx!

Luv Sara x x x x