ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rik: edinburgh

RenaultSport clio 172 exc
cars looking mint dude!

excuse my driving today, my mate in the 205 and i were involved in a wee game of keepy uppy. :)

we all still on for a meet sometime?

Rik

Flame Red 172 Ph2
Alright mate - good to see you in the motor. Looked like you guys were having a laugh, thought I'd done the pug at the roundabout then I realised he was turning right....

My car desperately needs a wash - this weekend if I have time.

Your exclusive looks great, was nice to see a 172 driven with purpose! Looked like it was really hunkering down on the roundabouts.

Never done a meet before, might be persuaded if one goes ahead, would be good to have a look at what everyone has.

RenaultSport clio 172 exc
yeah iv never done a meet either so would be interseted to see what allt he fuss was about haha.

i was having fun, both of us had had a busy day at work and was letting off a bit steam.

cheers for the compliments, id love to see what my car looks like from the outside but am far to protective to let anyone else drive it.

mines also seriously needs a clean. its disgracefull.

Count me in for a mini meet, been to a cliosport meet before and it was ok but i wouldn't travel out of edinburgh to look at clio's.