ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rillamode's Clio Cup Thread

So I finally Managed to find a car close to me :smile:
I Introduce to you:
Nicole
Renault Clio 182 Cup Inferno Orange 2005
74,000 Miles
Full Service History
Factory Fitted Recaro's
Ktec Coilovers
Ktec Cat Back Exhaust
Ktec Induction Kit
Whiteline Rear Bar
Ktec Engine Mounts

Drives Sport on, Very Planted. This is my second Clio Sport but my first 182. Took me a while to find one that the exterior hadn't been played with and that wasn't up for extortionate amounts of £ and was not a massive drive away from me.

First things first, Remove the harnesses, Maybe remove the Induction kit for standard and remove the window tints?

IMG_0669.JPG
IMG_0670.JPG

Attachments

• 19114574_10209371822352835_412333613_n (1).jpg
    19114574_10209371822352835_412333613_n (1).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
So I finally Managed to find a car close to me :smile:
I Introduce to you:
Nicole
Renault Clio 182 Inferno Orange 2005
74,000 Miles
Full Service History
Factory Fitted Recaro's
Ktec Coilovers
Ktec Cat Back Exhaust
Ktec Induction Kit
Whiteline Rear Bar
Ktec Engine Mounts

Drives Sport on, Very Planted. This is my second Clio Sport but my first 182. Took me a while to find one that the exterior hadn't been played with and that wasn't up for extortionate amounts of £ and was not a massive drive away from me.

First things first, Remove the harnesses, Maybe remove the Induction kit for standard and remove the window tints?

View attachment 191131 View attachment 191132

Looks good mate.

Definitely get rid of the tints. Other than that its looks awesome.

Cheers buddy, Yeh defo going to remove the tints and try and take it back to as close to standard as possible although i love the handling so will leave the coilovers and rear whiteline on. Think the exhaust needs removing too as the ktec one is abit to loud for me even if it sounds nice. My pictures are terrible though, they dont do it justice at all.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks great. I'd be binning the harnesses and tints too.
Xenons are a decent upgrade for these and they won't break the bank. Especially dark 172 ones.