ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rim/ Alloy Wax

ST
It gets a big yes from the Al camp...

Well worth it Charlie boy....check out the wash n wax promo thats on at the moment too....two free bottles of airfreshner with every order....you know it makes sense!!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
yeh, clocked that earlier, hence the interest!

but me needs something for the alloys and some dressing, preferably something that doesnt give the dreaded 'black' marks all over the bodywork and alloys :(

CG new look trim gel is good on the tyres and wont sling at all as long as you dont drive straight away mate:approve:

Anything from the fleet
Go with the Rim Wax - it's the dogs. You just hose off your wheels and the brake dust and muck simply slides off.

al

ST on the way...
miniandy said:
Go with the Rim Wax - it's the dogs. You just hose off your wheels and the brake dust and muck simply slides off.

Agree 100% with that, it's fantastic stuff!!! :D

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
think i defo need this gear as i drove the car for 6 miles this morn and teh alloys are slightly manky already - JOKE!