ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RIP...

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
:(
DSC_0001.jpg

Hyundai i40
be no.6 dead wen u come over here for sure ;)

the amount of times i rub mine its unreal

Last edited:
  BMW E46 330i Touring
FFS. Stupid saying anyway.

Although... I did use it in a work email story (type a line and forward it on) between some colleagues the other day. It was after the Kung-Fu Kangaroo had trapped the Platypus' testicles in a bear trap, don't you know.

M

mini-valver

I nearly wrote it off first time out, would have saved you a fortune in splitters ;)

Gem

Racing Blue 182
See Chris....this is why I don't ever fork out for a carbon splitter.

(It's not the fact I'm a tight arse.)

bic

Land Rover Discovery
we could do people fibreglass splitters at much less than the carbon ones so it didnt break the bank as much if anyone's interested, i will price them up in fibreglass and they would come in satin black

RS RIP
my 2 efforts:

March08Splitter.gif

DSC00035.jpg

ghetto gulf fix ftw :approve:

LOL the first picture is EXACTLY how i busted mine... i just left it on the way it is/was , just tightened all screws some more.. now i have two front splitters, sepperated by a 5cm hole/gap
Looks properly thrashed now , my car

alien green rs133
i have tonight fixed a bit of ruber pipe onto the bottomof my car to immitate a cup splitter after i bodged the last one 4 times, suicide rabbits i tell thee, im on my 5th splitter in less than a year, and the last one i bodged loads, my theory is rubber dont shatter like plastic, it dont look quite as good, almost the same but not, gonna get some fatter pipe and ill be happy with an indistructable splitter hopefully, if i work out a way of making it look oem than ill sell them as a kit you you boys, its getting it to fasten to bumper without looking bodged on, and rubber saggs :(

rubber ftw tbh :D

Family Bus
BIG fat plastic meggy thing ftw!

Its already been squished and squashed! Just pings back into place!

Perfect for blondes and small people ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL

New plastic Renault one is getting fitted on Saturday, so i'll have the carbon one up for sale.

182-racing-blue

Lol, I don't feel quite so bad about that fox headbutting mine now. How you've broken so many i'll never know. Fox related one was my first casualty, all that time on coilies and all that had ever happened was a few scrapes you could only see on a ramp.

TBF mate you didnt really have the coilies wound down that much at the front. I am scrapng mine all the time but like Chris said it's because we drive it properly. :)