ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ripon / Harrogate Road - Mk1 172 + Valver

H22A7 Accord Type R
Pulling out of a pub car park onto the Road from Ripon to Harrogate???? Silver mk1 172 and a nice white Valver with white wheels?????

Looking good boys, excellent road also! Rob.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
i know the lad with the white valver, selling it as he has bought a 205 gti track car now

not sure who's the 172 is

oh and that road is what i drive twice a day to and from work :cool: live in harrogate and work in ripon, great road, loads of accidents though :dapprove:

H22A7 Accord Type R
Aye, 131 to date according to the sign?? I usually drive along it at night, but ive been told by someone who drives it daily that there are often bad accidents. I love driving around Ripon at night - the roads are awesome! :D

clio1.6 16v
will do. i do keep seein a red 106 slammed wiv roll cage, thought that might of been you. anyway we'll have to meet up soon n poss go for a drive.
alex.:)

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
was that you tonight mate? driving through killinghall?

could of sworn a white mk1 flashed me, i waved back but it might have been too late lol