ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road angel 2+172 windscreen

You can fit it in where the gap is at the bottom of the screen in the middle, however if an external aerial is available Id go for that option.

At that price youd be crazy not to go for it, imagine approaching a set of cameras and then loosing GPS signals all for the sake of £20!

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

Are Road Angels good then? Do they work with Coppers with a radar gun at the side of the road? Which is how they did me :mad:

Quote: Originally posted by peterh2 on 19 October 2004

Its the hassle of getting the external aerial fitted though :(
External to the unit not to the car! Can then mount it or next too one of the side rear windows.

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by The Bear on 19 October 2004

Are Road Angels good then? Do they work with Coppers with a radar gun at the side of the road? Which is how they did me :mad:

they dont detect mobile radar, they do detect mobile laser though which is what most mobile traps are.

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by peterh2 on 19 October 2004

Its the hassle of getting the external aerial fitted though :(

do a search Ive posted before on what antenna to order from them, I ordered a 5 meter verison so I could mount it looking out of the rear window, did it myself all of the wire hidden and looks neat and tidy.