ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road to LeMans 2010 (12th/13th June)... you game?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
bah u dont get to know people without trying :p

surely any 5 stud clio alloy will do for the time being :p

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
Good point, but its pretty short notice to just say hi can i borrow a wheel for the weekend please lol.

Im not to sure as the offset is quite wide on the 197's i think?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
any of the northwest lot fancy pre lemans drink tonight somewhere, not an all nighter seeing as i have shed loads to do and im in work tomorow

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i THINK im almost there, just need to pack closes, sort out the puncture on the zed n find my sat nav!

ill see you tomrow night away lol

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
Last full day of work finished, I finally have my camping ticket in my own posession, camping gas, stove, tent, water proofs, car with bent wheel, can not wait!!

see you all there

one more day people :)

gowers car all up and running now, (god give us the strength!!!!)

anyways we gunna pack tomoz and bam away we go, rich and gem so we meet u at toddington service at 8.30 8.45 still?

also anyone think that 200euros will be enough for fuel?

BG 182
Tob you had no faith.lol :eek:
ill sort the cash out tmrw and photo copy all my doc's,
gotta get the rest of the graphics on as well:cool:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
right well im packed, just gotta sort my camera equipment out when i get home, shower and eat then ill be on my way to rich n gems, hopefully about half past 6 tonight get there about 8 ish i recon :D

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
BTW Naith its peein it down here.

We've got everything done, just the last few decals to go on the car and pack my clothes, which I'm doin now :)

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Any pics of all the cars vinyl'd up?

I'll put some of ours up later :)

This is the final plane peeps

Mr C, and Matty will be meeting up with us tomorrow morning at my house.
We will be setting off from Leicester at 7:15am sharp

Taking a steady cruise down to Toddington services to meet up with Bloor, Tobs and Gower. We will be setting off from Toddington at 8:30 so if anyone is late they will have to catch up ;)

Then onwards to Dover with a V Power stop just before the port so we can top up.

172 cup
Just got back was really good getting to no some of the cliosport.net. Nice to see someone else driving a Clio how it should be !

Oh and the new car made it lol :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
On the boat about to hit Dover. Was awesome ladies. I'll knock back some olive oil (extra virgin naturally) later in honour of the weekend.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Got in early today what a mental weekend just woke up! saw a few of you lot bombin around the roads not far from karting nord fri afternoon when i was walking to the tram

haha brown bear alex is gunna get smashed on the old virgin oil when he gets back, was the funniest weekend in my life haha nice one guys

Bloooor FML

Last edited:
  DCi 100
Just got in :approve:

Many thanks to mother f**king EVERYONE for the weekend.

No time for a long reply atm though, need to have a sheeet.

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
Well what a weekend that was. It was good to meet you all and your cars.
Sorry if any of the lager louts caused anyone offence, they just get a bit excited sometimes.
On the way home my front bumper decided to come unclipped from both sides so that was hannging off, a stone smashed 1 of my fog lights, and i got a few chips in my screen. Its begining to look like it was in an endurance race of its own!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i some how beat the manchester lot home.

epic weekend, feel sorry for everyone that has to be in work today.

pics up later when i feel more human!!
right so when do we start planning next year??

BG 182
what a wicked weekend got home about 8pm, as soon as i got in i was telling the missus all about it she liked the frenchie motocrosser in the ditch but my fave was Do you speak englished followed by he's going in bush he's going THUMP ( mass evac of sy's car rolf)