ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rob Fenn?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Vanquish on the M4? Looked like your old mans but there was a youngish fella in it.

Turbos.
If you mean the M40 and it was on Thursday, yeah. Was coming back from Silverstone.

If not, there is another little c**t out there like me. Watch out.

Did you go past or were you on the other side? Normally i would remember seeing any other cars of note!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Yeah M40 sorry on thurs. I only just remembered about you're old man having one.

Yeah i flew past in a 6.0 A8 in 'waft the peasants out of the way' mode.....

Turbos.
Very nice... i was probably cooling down after a duel with a F360 on the A43, soaking up the attention from dripping flange.

Renaultsport 220T
I was past your place twice today Rob. Once trying to get to Westerham, and the second time 2 mins later having been diverted with the silly road closure.

Didn't spot you either occassion. :)

Clio 182 & VX220
Rob Fenn, I remember that name from the VX220 forums and Plans Motorsport. Had a lovely Rabiata Red one.

Turbos.
That's right. I'm on the hunt for another VX or Elise actually!

Steve, you havent invited me back for a round of golf since i smashed your club in to the ground....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You finished filming glee then.

Must be a pain pretending to be in a wheelchair.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
lol

Either way the Vanny sounded Epic. Shame the rear lights make it look a little dated.

Renaultsport 220T
That's right. I'm on the hunt for another VX or Elise actually!

Steve, you havent invited me back for a round of golf since i smashed your club in to the ground....

ROFL, you looked like a white tiger woods!!!!

Haven't been back to the range since mate. Clubs are in Ireland at the minute.