ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ROFL!!! gotta read this.. CLASSIC

Parked me car in carpark this morning to go to work.....

notice a rather nice red clio 16v lowered at the back with magnex exhaust system, 17" superleggs etc.... thought hmm... take a closer look, see if he has a ICE system in it and whats it like (im building a custom boot install.. get some ideas)

get to the boot..... no parcel shelf... no speakers in the back... BUT

BUT

LOL

Wait for it.....................................

3 100KG Weights in the boot to give the effect of it being lowered?!?!?!?

ROFLROFLROFLROLF

i just walked away pissing myself laughing thinking this can be the only case they are there????

*still laughing now as i write this...*

Ha!! Ha! lol!!

kinda reminds me of the time I went to pick up a large amount of floor tiles in my standard xr2i....I put the back seats flat and spread the tiles over the seats and the boot....

The car was ssssoooo low (poor thing!) but handled amazingly well on the 80 mile trip home....but it was never quite right after that!!! :D

HAHA HA HA ...well funny ...he has fully adjustable coliovers ....just changes the weights for a more lower or heightened effect ...... and all for like £30 out of argos ....mmmmmm hold on a minute ..he might be on to something ;)

Jock