ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roll cage finished!

fiesta 1.25
Following on from a thread i made about painting my cage.
Its now painted and fitted.imo it looks 10x better that it did.
Im going to give it a clean and take few pics on saturday

Painting

IMG_04651.jpg

IMG_04701.jpg

Fitted

IMG_04751.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
think it would look better without the rear seats but it looks good. i was gonna paint mine, but i quite like it shiny :eek:

fiesta 1.25
Yeh ill get some more pics at the weekend.I would take the seats out and carpet the rear but ive got other things to do first

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
How much are these from K-Tec?

You could sell it to me, and use the money to repair your wheelarch? ;)

fiesta 1.25
If you then sell me your car i might consider it.Its yours,rich white 172 or flamer ph1 im after

I have £4k though

fiesta 1.25
Yup and its definatly worth it,thats what makes me think i should wait till im 21 and just throw another £800 on this "project"
I may as wel not be insured on it tbh that would save a bit because atm its just like having a show car and i drive something else

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yup and its definatly worth it,thats what makes me think i should wait till im 21 and just throw another £800 on this "project"
I may as wel not be insured on it tbh that would save a bit because atm its just like having a show car and i drive something else

£150 is waiting if you want it.

172 and vw passat
Could you post pics of the fixing points on the cage, quite tempted in one, if its not to much effort to fix in. cheers