ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roll call for the SWET clan! (PS3 MW3)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Anyone fancy joining a swetty crew of MW3 players from CS? We all play on the PS3.

Alymac has set up a clan on cod elite (this is free to everyone btw... so google cod elite and sign up)

Hopefully this is the clan direct link fyi:

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/183255

But from looking at it you can't just join so post up your PS3 usernames and I will find you on elite and send an invite.

Lets level up the clan and get some free double XP yo!!!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
PSN - WhiskyShots

Still very new to the game so basically just cannon fodder at the moment lol

Audi TT 225 Quattro
psn: jay-16v

im a HQ player more than anything ( ranked about 5000th in the world at the sec lol ) i can roll with TD or what ever tho;)

renault clio 182
i prefer hardcore, who doesn't? lol. Kill confirmed and SND are my favourites, will play TDM. When we guna have a game then?

Clio 1.2 16v
Will you lot let me know when they pull out a massive patch to fix the bullsh*t? then i'l buy it back and join

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i have invited everyone I can.

evidence:

ScreenShot2011-11-29at203852.png

your invite should be in your career tab and there is an icon for invites...

But I expect elite is not fully working properly... But Alymac managed to invite me and it worked.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
scroll down a bit, it has one for friends, invites etc.

I haven't checked this on the ps3 app though, just on the laptop.

Listerine & Poledo
HyperMega

Founder status

KIll Confirmed
Demolition
Domination

Warning: I am waff at the game

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so when do you get the chance to play with other clans and win some prizes

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
In finally lol, seems you can't join up from the PS3 only from the Elite website?

Strange but got there in the end

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'll go through the elite website tomorrow night and send out some more invites. it is kinda buggy at present so bare with me.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
no problem seb. i had to register with 2 different emails because it crashed mid registration and didnt recognise it :mad:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
everyone who has posted in this thread and on the sweet clan page has been sent an invite.

post here if you can't find the invite. I think you need to go through the elite website on your laptop, not via ps3 to accept invites at present.