ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roll center kit questions

2005 Silver 182
In need of some help! I’ve revently lowered the car and can really feel the affect on the bump steer. This is being remedied with the PMS bump steer kit. My question is that their roll centre kit says it requires Laguna hubs? So will it not fit on my car in the existing set up? Don’t really fancy the outlay just to have to send it back or try and sell if it didn’t fit.

I’ve tried searching for this sort of question before but didn’t see much?

Cheers in advance

2005 Silver 182
Think I read up about that a while ago. The modified hubs right?! Looking awesome!!!! Just a bit more cash than I was looking to spend but of course the work and development not to mention the performance warrant it. I was looking at around £420 for PMS bump steer and roll centre kit so I suppose when I’ve factored in the Laguna hubs I’d be close if not over your kit price! Could you possibly PM me some details on it. I’ve heard your a guru hahaha

Clio 172 Cup
I do a roll centre kit that works with your standard hubs mate. There's info in the group buy section.
It corrects bump steer as well.

Hi,
I was interested in getting one of your Roll Centre correction kits for my Clio 172 cup. Can you give me an idea of how much it would cost, and when you will next be getting some made up please?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Hi,
I was interested in getting one of your Roll Centre correction kits for my Clio 172 cup. Can you give me an idea of how much it would cost, and when you will next be getting some made up please?

There will be a limited number available in the coming months as we are running off some spares for stock just in case anyone needs them. I can drop you a pm when they’re available if you want?

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
Only ones I have..
ca8e0c99bd3c66b43c03707c5a287260.jpg
a13eb24790505d50981eb2e7d8f834f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk