ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roll center kits, worth it ?

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
I have a Pro-Am kit fitted to my Clio 182 and I love the difference it made to the turn in. I had it fitted at the same time I had my diff fitted so felt a real difference.

My only advice would to only buy brand new kits, to ensure all correct parts are used etc. I think if you search roll centre kits there is a good thread @frayz had input which showed the difference between various kits.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
I have the Northloopcup kit and I wouldnt have a lowered Clio without one. Even with lowering springs my Trophy had significant bumpsteer issues until I fitted the kit

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant thank you very much I will send them a message tomorrow also I don’t suppose you know the prices and whether the kit is plug-in play or you have to get the Laguna Hubs etc
Have a look on their site I linked, they use modified Clio hubs. No idea on price as I've not used them myself, but they're highly recommended on here.
Good info in this thread: