ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Results - Monster Tuning

Impreza Wagon
Just thought I'd post up my rolling road results from today at Monster Tuning in Telford. No idea if the curves on the graph are good so over to the tech guys on here ;)

E5F36256-F065-4605-B1AA-FDC0FD76A750_zpsluhhbzi1.jpg

Countryman JCW
It was a Dyno day for the "No smoke no poke" forum... I think the torque figures may have been glorified to keep the dirty diesels happy

Impreza Wagon
I'll drop them an e-mail and see what they say. I'm really not bothered as it's all a bit of fun but would be nice to see it with slightly realistic figures lol

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
All graphs are supposed to have the torque and BHP line cross over at 5252rpm...... Something about all this doesn't quite add up, there must be more to this than what's been posted

RB Clio 182
Send them a link to this thread mate, Have they given you the right graph?

Looks more like a diesel graph to me.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
All graphs are supposed to have the torque and BHP line cross over at 5252rpm...... Something about all this doesn't quite add up, there must be more to this than what's been posted

Only if they are plotted on the same scale though, which that doesn't appear to have been.

Impreza Wagon
It was a diesel dyno day so it could well have still been setup for diesels? No idea how they work to be fair!

CS at its best once again.

Someone posts something up, op doesn't understand graph. So everyone gives him stick.

Its not his fault lol.