ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling road Results

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
I been for RR today - Place called JNC in Notts

I ran 190bhp, Inlets, Itg Filter, Ktec Stealth ans RS Tuning map

Is 190 possible with out cams or anything???

working it out 154 at wheels = 29% transmission loss

What is the loss for a clio 172???

VRS
sounds over the odds imo but then again most rr's do overread

i would say the inlets and filter will help you run an actual 172 the the exhaust and remap would push you to high 170's, low 180's

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Possibly. The RR that BenR and GDI use, read my old 172 Cup out at 190, and thats before the cams and things were fitted!!! That was Grp N ecu, Maxogen, decat, cat back prospeed, inlets etc. Always was a goodun though. Better than the 182 that replaced it imo

Hang on a minute, you should get an atw reading and then work the flywheel reading out from that. Not the other way around, unless of course they removed your engine and actually read the power from the flywheel?

Ask them (or look at your print out) what your at the wheels figure is, as that is the only one they can measure.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
thats why i asked

it ran 154 at the wheels (iirc printout in car) and wanted to know what would be the transmission loss

used 22% before seemed like a good figure

tar

feebs

Focus RS mk1
I been for RR today - Place called JNC in Notts

I ran 190bhp, Inlets, Itg Filter, Ktec Stealth ans RS Tuning map

Is 190 possible with out cams or anything???

working it out 154 at wheels = 29% transmission loss

What is the loss for a clio 172???

lol phil have you not corrected it yet, was 146 at wheels wasnt it. just out of interest what sort of bhp at the wheels are ppl with cams running?