ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling road

BG V6, LY 182
Where's the closest, most believable rolling road around this way?
​I wouldn't mind sticking the vee on see what's she's giving.

It's been talked about a bit recently up here. I wouldn't mind getting mine on the rollers and I know Craig talked about getting his on aswell.

We went down to rs tuning in Leeds a few year ago. If we can get enough people we could make a day/meet out of it...

BG V6, LY 182
There's one on leechmere industrial estate called sedox performance. I'm gunna pop in today see about prices and that. Think we could get say 5 together?

BG V6, LY 182
Well there's 3 without even trying, that one In grangetown is 30quid a car for a 'club day', Called by today but was shut, so I'll have another call in see how many we need etc.

Well there's 3 without even trying, that one In grangetown is 30quid a car for a 'club day', Called by today but was shut, so I'll have another call in see how many we need etc.
It's normally around the 10 car mark but I'm not 100% sure.

I want to see how embarrassing my engine figures are haha!

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
I am game for a rolling road day however would prefer Rs Tunning as i need to get an ECU unlocked so i can fit my ITB's

Clio 172, Volvo XC90
since i live 5 mins away from rstuning now i will come and spectate lol, and if you want to make the numbers up i will put the volvo XC on the rollers ;-)

RB 200
Let's do RS TUNING. can we find a date, when's good for everyone and I'll ring them? I'm away most of August, how about sometime in September, gives them time to fit us in!

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
It's running on a standard ecu just running (or was) a KTec remap which has been no problem since installed

Titanium 182
Yeah for you, 'ya lazy s**te bag lol.

Andy, I've heard a few dodgy things about xo but didn't know weather to believe them or not.

Same for most of the people in the NE lol

Pointless driving all the way to Leeds when we have a decent set of rollers on our doorstep ha

BG V6, LY 182
I think Durham / Newcastle will attract more people. Driving to Leeds will put people off.

Just to chuck a date in the mix. Saturday 7th September?

BG V6, LY 182
Getting somewhere now. I play football Sundays but I can miss that so that's ok.

​Date: September 15th?