ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling road

Inferno 182FF
Not sure why mileage bothers people. As long as its looked after it'll be fine for ages.
Too true! FSH before I bought it and serviced it all myself with only the best before needed! Still sweet as a nut! Still interested to see how she's performing though!

RB 200
I'm interested to see what mine makes after the various numbers we had at TDF. really why I fancied RS tuning :p

Inferno 182FF
At least it local. Just been on a supra forum and they had one last sept and were quoted: 1-10 cars £45Each
10+ cars £35each, so hopefully would be the same.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
At £35 i'll bring either the wife's Corsa, or my Civic down (to evotune), the Clio won't be on the road unless this drags on until March next year....

ph2 172
Evo tune are running a £35 dyno day on the 3rd of August. I'm taking my 172 but I have a feeling it's going to be a busy day!

Evo tune are running a £35 dyno day on the 3rd of August. I'm taking my 172 but I have a feeling it's going to be a busy day!

last time i was up at Evo Tune for a RR day a mate organised it was busy but Jamie didn't mess about with getting through the cars

Titanium 182
Did you go down leroy? I went on the rollers and got 165bhp and 147ftlb

Yes dude I went down, didn't see any clio's on the rollers though.

Just under 500 bhp R32 GTR
170 BHP Nova
291 BHP Corsa C turbo
Couple of civic coupes
and a few type r's

Was only there 11 till 1

BG V6, LY 182
Right lads.

Some one needs to sau when and we're this will be at. Seems messy to me.

I suggested a few dates and people couldnt make them.

I'm easy for pretty much any really, i'd prefer a saturday so i didnt have to miss football....

Well, Me, James, John & Craig are away to Germany until 3rd of september. Then the rest of septemeber is pretty much a no go for me.

​Neither are any Saturdays haha!