ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Romans International Supercar Garage

Had a little trip down to see the in-laws, who live very close to Romans International, a supercar garage. After asking nicely, I took the opportunity to take a few snaps of the exotica they have in stock.

Oh, by the way, they had one of those Porsche Panamera's. It was horrible.

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Andrew

Thanks!

Might've been because the Panamera was in black and I was close to it, but it looked fat and a bit of a mess. Interior looked fantastic though.

Turbos.
Drive past there all the time. It all seems a bit vunerable for a place holding such expensive cars! You see people loitering outside in the middle of the night.

Cupra
I saw a Panamera at the weekend for the first time. Looks okay from the side and front but the rear end is the real let down.

Awesome collection of cars up there though! Nice snaps too.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
some cracking pics there mate

oh yes andy are you the one who bought the vx220 of mark gardiner and swapped him for the 02 plate monaco 172?

Clio Campus
Drive past there all the time. It all seems a bit vunerable for a place holding such expensive cars! You see people loitering outside in the middle of the night.
There used to be a black enzo there that got stollen not sure weather from the garage or the owners house, but i think it got recovered ok..

... renember it in the local paper a couple of years ago

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Im suprised they have an Alfa Romeo 8C in there...!

Those were purchase by invitation only im sure (100 made iirc) ???

172 Cup SOLD
Im suprised they have an Alfa Romeo 8C in there...!

Those were purchase by invitation only im sure (100 made iirc) ???

So was the MC12, but they had one of them in there!!

Used to drive past it everyday on the way to and from work up until 4 months ago when I moved, still work round the corner though.

AFAIK they've also sold more Carrera GT's than anywhere else as well.

Crazy cars in there, i was gonna give my Gallardo to them to sell on a sale or return basis, they didnt seem ALL that nice imo - as in to deal with as a company.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
So was the MC12, but they had one of them in there!!

Used to drive past it everyday on the way to and from work up until 4 months ago when I moved, still work round the corner though.

AFAIK they've also sold more Carrera GT's than anywhere else as well.

MC12...!

Jesus, i havent seen a single Veyron on the road and they have two lol