ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ROME 2

Changes to often
Well im a huge fan of all the total war games, im not sure if theres a thread on this game yet, searched but cant find one.

i used to play Rome all the time, amazing game, i do like the new ones too, but ive been long awaiting Rome 2, to be released late next year, its all ready looking stunning, and full on epic.

for the guys who havent heard of total war, its on pc, its a turn based stratergy game.

http://uk.gamespot.com/total-war-ro...meplay-walkthrough-total-war-rome-ii-6398557/

LY R26
The Total War series is mint, although i only really properly discovered it through friends when rome came out. loved playing lans on that game,a whole army of pigs vs dogs was always comical :) the footage of rome 2 looks sweet, will be buying this when it comes out. Shame about the wait tho!!

DCi
i played the most recent shogun and couldnt get into it - i didnt have the time to work out what the various levels of ninjas and samurais (Whatever) translated into.

so i look forward to a european based version again!