ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rosi sports cat - is it a real one? - pics inside......

182 Cup & DCi 172
Bought this exhaust for when I ran a 172 system and manifold on my old flamer however it is now all gone so no need for it anymore.

It is stamped as been a Rosi component and I was told it was a sportcat but can anyone confirm this looking at it?

SAM_6176.jpg

SAM_6172.jpg

Want to know exactly what it is thats all before I list it for sale

Rob

182 Cup & DCi 172
It does look very similar to the Ktec counterpart as well but not sure who makes the Ktec version?

phase 1 flamer 172
Just googled rosi,,,,, manufacturers of replacement cats, head office france.

182 Cup & DCi 172
Checked that and found alot of custom exhaust makers use the Rosi cats in there systems but if you compare it to the Ktec sportscat it is identical so trying to see if they are made by Rosi

Rob

Cup In bits
It's a cat, how anyone could tell what sort of cat it is by the internals is beyond me really, too hard to count homney comb lol. Does it rattle or anything, dents dings etc, if not PM your price, im tempted.

Cheers