ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roy goes for slammage (eventually)

When I first joined this site I was dead against lowering cars. You f**kers have turned me to the dark side :evil:

I finally just got around to ordering Apex 40mm. If I like the ride height and it doesn't cause too many practical problems with speed bumps, ramps etc. then I may go for H&Rs at some time in the future :approve:

I also ordered up a pair of Greenstuff front pads from GDI as my current ones are fooked. The fluid level warning light comes on if I swerve to avoid a grain of sand.

After the springs are fitted I'm going to get my wheels refurbed in extremely dark gun metal. The aim is for my car to look like this (repost image alert) :approve:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Sounds good mate. And i hope you like the springs...If there fine you can ignore all my comments putting you off them! lol

Middo said:
you have gone straight for the H&R's and some proper slammage :approve:

My idea of slammage is 40mm :eek:

From pictures on here I think it looks perfect. I don't dig the collapsed suspension look ;)

Plus I didn't want to spend c.£700 and find out that I can't live with a lowered car :)

Nissan 350Z
Putting cheapo springs onto standard dampers (not designed for those springs) sounds like a recipe to bollox up the handling to me. Would you rather have looks or handling?

130i, 306 hdi, vrs
I tried apex on my cup, i binned them after a month of driving it, they are harsh to say the least . imo of course .

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Roy Munson said:
My idea of slammage is 40mm :eek:

From pictures on here I think it looks perfect. I don't dig the collapsed suspension look ;)

Plus I didn't want to spend c.£700 and find out that I can't live with a lowered car :)

doesnt have to be lowered with coilovers though ;)