ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Graph request of Superchip

BMW M3
Hi there,

Had a chip installed by 'Superchips' on my standard 182 quite a few months ago and although i didnt notice any real power gains, i do think it is more drivable.

Guy said i would get upto 10bhp more and 11 torque but i am slightly sceptical.

Just wondering if anyone here had a before and after RR graph of a superchip installed on there 172/182 as evidence of these claims.

Thanks Guys

Jus

BMW M3
Was also wondering how easy it would be for them to just say they chipped it but didnt touch it as i wouldnt know with out doing a before and after rolling road.

BMW M3
Cheers mate.... was hoping for an indepentent graph though as i suppose they could have tweaked the chip they used.

BMW M3
Quite far away for me bing in edinburgh.... thanks though.

Will prob get it RR 'ed up here soon sometime..... it goes like hell but would really like to see what its running at to compare with you guys.

Thanks again...

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Remember your 182 wouldn't actually have 182bhp before though so it’s hard to compare when you don’t know what it had before (although I don’t think the 182s vary in power like the 172's did with the crap manifold)