ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Clios for sale now

ex-Chinese Dave

ClioSport Club Member
With the lockdown rules easing do you think that there will be a glut of fast Clios coming on the market (4 since Wednesday on CS alone), and do you think that the selling prices will be depressed?

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I think the uncertainty over the economy will have more of an impact in the new few months. Personally, my wife's job is looking a bit uncertain, and a weekend/track car may be a luxury i have to sacrifice. Which would be a shame as I've almost got rid of all the big knocks and rattles...

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Maybe some more exclusive ones will come up for Sale however based on exclusivity its unlikely prices will have dropped much if at all.

Clio RS 220 Trophy
Hi all, new to the forum ao please be gentle!

We haven’t officially bought ours yet but have reserved a 2018 220 trophy to go and view in early June.
It will be our first Clio and our first privately owned car having been company car drivers for years. Not sure what to expect really, but any pointers on what to look out for would be much appreciated.

Clio 197,with megan'

We haven’t officially bought ours yet but have reserved a 2018 220 trophy to go and view in early June.
It will be our first Clio and our first privately owned car having been company car drivers for years. Not sure what to expect really, but any pointers on what to look out for would be much appreciated.
My son ran a 220 for a while, and could not understand others complaints, as he had no trouble at all with it. Go look for yourself, If you are happy with it, then buy, and enjoy.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

There's not much to look at for really, they're pretty solid. Akrapovic and Bose are the options to look out for. Mine has both and there's no way I could buy one without.
Good cars and I love mine

Clio RS 220 Trophy
There's not much to look at for really, they're pretty solid. Akrapovic and Bose are the options to look out for. Mine has both and there's no way I could buy one without.
Good cars and I love mine

I think it has Bose, I can just make out the red text on the door speaker(unless that’s standard!)
I do know it has the black pack and in white it does look nice with black badges and trims.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I think it has Bose, I can just make out the red text on the door speaker(unless that’s standard!)
I do know it has the black pack and in white it does look nice with black badges and trims.
Red writing is the standard bass reflex speakers I think mate. Bose is white lettering

Clio RS 220 Trophy
That answers that one then!
It’s not gonna be a deal breaker as the car will be the wife’s daily driver.
I can always look at upgrades if the standard speakers are poor.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
That answers that one then!
It’s not gonna be a deal breaker as the car will be the wife’s daily driver.
I can always look at upgrades if the standard speakers are poor.
To be fair mate, the bose isn't amazing anyway, and makes the boot f**king tiny!