ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Focus v Clio 182

A Focus rs would beat a 182 to 60 9 times out of 10 , never mind to a ton + where the Focus will win 10 out of 10.

Driver's DO make a diffrence , but the Focus is faster end of story.

leon

Clio 182 Trophy
Someone asked about the Trophy and unanimously the FRS boys praised it. There was none of this willy waving stuff going on....
That was me.

I sold my slightly tuned RS for the Trophy. The RS was miles faster in a straight line, but the Clio is a nicer drive IMO. I wouldn't swap back.

Ford Racing Puma
Someone asked about the Trophy and unanimously the FRS boys praised it. There was none of this willy waving stuff going on....
That was me.

I sold my slightly tuned RS for the Trophy. The RS was miles faster in a straight line, but the Clio is a nicer drive IMO. I wouldn't swap back.

I'm not blinded by car loyalty mate... The Focus scares the poo out of me in the wet - its pretty much undrivable in the ice / english winter. Petrol consumption sucks, chavs stop and gawp etc...

But it is an amazing car

Love the Clio for other reasons - but I'm now selling mine cos I can't afford both...

The Clio loses out on practicality (no space in the rear)

Anyway, its a silly comparison as others have rightly said. The Megane R26 is the Renault Focus RS - as standard, same BHP/tonne, same size, LSD etc....

182 ff with cup pack's
i know its been a bit but i thought id give you all an up date on the clio v rs well he's had the car 3weeks on saturday.

He took me out in it the day he got it and its very quick. ive been away the last couple of weekend so we ant been able to play.

Last nite we were both on are way to ashton from stockport on the m60 in was very wet so the speed was low bout 65mph when next thing i know his focus rs's boot is facing my drivers door!!!
he had hit a pool of standing water that had thrown the car head on into the center barrier witch then span it in to my path (don't know how i dint hit it) then back into the barrier then into the center lane.

He and his passanger both got out ok just go's to show how well built the car was. it will b written off but at least they walked away.

just want to say thanks to the traffic cops and ambulance crew that came to are aid (the ambulance crew said they nearly lost it on the way to lol)

thanks callum

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Sorry to hear that fell hope your friends are ok and got themselves checked out just incase. Cars are replaceable

LY 200
Blimey thats sad is that mate, specially as hes only just got the motor.

As said though cars are replaceable. :)