ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS MK3 at the RenaultSport factory in France!

Check out the roof on the red one!

daweed_1142778251_rsugg00.jpg

daweed_1142778262_rsugg01.jpg

daweed_1142778306_rsugg05.jpg

daweed_1142778383_rsugg06.jpg

Golf GTD
they look alright, ill reserve my full judgement till i see one in the flesh.

Wouldnt fancy that sun roof though

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'm really quite liking it now :) it will need to out handle the 182 though, otherwise i am sticking with what i know :)

1998 BMW e46 323i
more i see it against the other RS's the better it looks. it's sharper and more modern. but it's heavier than yo momma... swings and roundabouts with safety and appealing to a more grown up demographic

No more clio's for me!
jonnyboy said:
definite grower, I think within 6 months of coming out it will be a lot easier on the eye

Agree matey, in a complete u-turn, i'm actually starting to like it! :quiet:

Waiting for the trophy version tho! :cool:

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
I don't mind it to be fair, and I like the look of the sunroof, perhaps its just the black bit on the red car gives it something I don't know, might look kack on a different color.

Another thing, is it just me or at a quick glance on the first picture, don't u think the Clio rear end resembles a new Golf arse-end, perhaps it's just me.

I hate those 225's, they look terrible, one of the worlds uglest cars imho, the new 197's look so much better in comparison ... :)
but each to his/her own I guess, but you 225's lovers..."should have gone to spec savers".......lol ;)

Simon

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
still to high, but what i want to know is where the f**k are you going to put an aftermarket exhaust?

Scooby STi, FiestaST
wonder whether the red ones nice big sunroof will be "aftermarket"... and leak like all the others...
Will the new RS come with the huge gearstick like the mk3 normal version ?
R they still toying with the 2 rear seats rather than a bench for the RS ?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
meggy looks fot as fook, not sure on the rs3, would like to see one in flesh!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
id like to see a line of all the sporting clios in order of age starting from the rsi up to the mk3, they've seriously grown in size

lawrence said:
id like to see a line of all the sporting clios in order of age starting from the rsi up to the mk3, they've seriously grown in size

Yeah seems to be a way with modern cars, just look at the fiesta.....it must be down to safety I guess?

Simon

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Im not sure if i like the new CS its better than the standard one thats for sure but it doesn't really shout out at you.

If that sunroof is the same as the one on the standard clio anybody over 5ft 8 forget sitting in the back with any form of comfort.

It needs a rear spoiler too :)