ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs replica skirts - poland the only place the get them!?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Think there's 2 sets in the FS section but other than that it's the only place that I know of.

I bought some from them then sold them because they were too much work to fit. Staying away from fibreglass body parts now :s

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
YES, Poland represent!! :cool:

not really,

those ones from poland are awful, ive got a set at home debating weather to fit them, but youll need to spend hours with a file to get them the correct shape, and to sand them smooth. and just dont look at the reverse side of them.

theyre really badly made,

renault do a genuine renault set to fit the non sports, a pair cropped up in the for sale section a while back, but i doubt youll be seeing another set for a looooooong time so dont hold your breath. Dont even know where he got them from unfortunatley.

otherwise yes, poland is the only place to get the replica skirts to fit non-sports, unless you find a second hand set like i did :D