ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS tuner file sent by henk but cannot open when writing ECU.Help please.

Clio 172 cup + 325ci
I bought a new RS tuner days ago.Sent my screenshots to henk.

Received email with two files.Software update and 98Ron map.

I followed the guide on here by downloading them as zip but when I go to write ecu they should pop up in documents or the saved folder? so I can select them but they wont.Even if I try save them in a folder or desktop they are not visible?? Im not really a computer wiz so it could be something retarded.

Anyone have this issue before??

Clio 172 cup + 325ci
I have backed up my original file but cannot open that either.Its saying I do not have the program to open them? Do I need to download a program to open these files?

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I use a Mac but I imagine on Windows 7 that when you open up the zip file it will give you the option to extract the files - this is what you need to do.

Clio 172 cup + 325ci
Sorted..Im a tard..Just downloaded winzip..Going out for a drive now to see what shes like after map :)

Clio 172 cup + 325ci
Enjoy dude ;) it really does change the car.

Just back from taking it out for a spin..Very impressed..I forgot it removed the 5k 'kick'.Felt strange at first but after a few minutes you notice how much better the car picks up as you go through the gears.The raised rev limit will come in handy on the track too.