ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner help!

53' 172 Cup
I have just got my RS Tuner from Fastchips today and am about to install it. I have been told i need to install a patch as i have XP. can someone who has this explain how i go about getting the correct map for my car and also if i will use Write ECU function or Write Cal (in the user manual it says you can use either depending on certain info about you cars ECU etc)
Cheers!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
All the machiens I'v erun the software on are XP, never needed any patch for it to work. Just dload the latest software from the Fstchip website.

Clio Sport 172 Phase 2
I have one and the only thing you have to do is download the drivers and plug in the rstuner to install.
all so you need to download the software from the page to.

CLIO 172 EXCLUSIVE
Install drivers. (From website)

Install RStuner prog. (From website)

Email Henk with details of any mods and he'll email best map.

Plug in tuner and enter vin number.

Backup ECU.

Write ECU with map from Henk.

He will aslo supply CAL files for different RON fuels, i got a 97 Ron specific file from him.

Henk seems more than happy to help with any questions so just bang him an email if you need help.

Enjoy!

Clio Renaultsport 182
I have just got my RS Tuner from Fastchips today and am about to install it. I have been told i need to install a patch as i have XP. can someone who has this explain how i go about getting the correct map for my car and also if i will use Write ECU function or Write Cal (in the user manual it says you can use either depending on certain info about you cars ECU etc)
Cheers!

If you have a 1.07 firmware RSTuner box (latest Nov '07) then you may have a few probs on an XP lap top. Works fine with Win2k though.

Email Henk - he'll will tell you exactly what to do.