ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs Tuner Help!

clio 172
Hi i was trying to upload the the overun .cal file which i had just purchased
http://www.fastchip.nl/Clio-2/cal_6500_5404_Decat-Overrun_RON98/Detailed-product-flyer.html

to my ecu- software version 6500 cal 5404

and it failed to write i got an error message and the ecu was cleaned with no data coming up and car dead. Shakey leg time!!!

i have managed to rewrite the ecu thank God and all is working

but does anyone know what i have done wrong or is this something that occasionally happens? really scared to try and put it on again

Any advice appreciated Edd

C

clio-lord

that was me!!! im goin to get it for you tomorrow morning as didnt think you was open at the weekend

A dieppe product
I was interested in this,but I have no idea if it supports vci 174,and I would prefer not to run the risk because ecu can dead.
Fastchip website saids that only with vci 178-181.

I hope your car is well,when you finally be running over run map,send us the videos please.

Henk I have no answers of you,however I will continue thinking you're good with renaults ecus,I don't hold grudge to you ;-)

clio 172
Henk has sent me a new overun map but have yet to try it. my firmware is vci 183 so not a problem, hopefully all will be good and i will definately post a vid, watch this space