ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner

E90 320d M Sport
I've got an RS tuner box, about 1.5 years old.

How much should I be looking at selling it for on here?? It seems on most marketplace threads, people ask if it will do pops and bangs.

How do I find out if it will or not? I used it to put the 98ron map on.

Cheers,

connect it up to the car and it states what firmware it has in the bottom toolbar. 1.85 and above support pops and bangs iirc.

early models are circa £80 newer models which support pops and bangs are going for about £120

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah for a locked one, they are all locked to a specific car mate. The new buyer would have to buy an unlock code from fastchip.

E90 320d M Sport
I can't find the 98ron map anywhere. Is there a place I can re-download it from??

It's a version 1.77.

It doesn't support pops n bangs then, the 98 ron map would have been sent via email.. if you still have the email with attachment you will be able to download it.

It should have saved into "my documents" the first time round

E90 320d M Sport
Any idea what the file name of it is?

I've done a search in my inbox and there is no email with an attachment. Emails go back to 2010 from fastchip. I'm pretty sure I logged in and downloaded it.

Click Sart in the bottom left of the screen, click search and enter RST

Should be like this the file name

RST_E_2219_Clio172A300_35FF_STG1_RON98_0811.cal

Clio cup172
Question: if you buy a new one from fastchip does this come with the map all you have to do is send Henk your ecu info and say you want the 98ron map and correct me if am wrong does this cost £160 with map cheers

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
If you buy new from fastchip it comes with the free 98 map, as far as I know you pay for the pops and bangs one

Yep it comes unlocked all you need to do is send henk your ecu info and he will send you the update software (RST) and the ron98 map (CAL)