ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs tuning results with graphs

been over to rs tuning today for a remap and basically to see what power i made, my car is completely standard apart from a decat and miltek exhaust, on normal shell fuel, first run i made 169.2bhp which i heard was common for the 1*2's a little disappointed but thought it was reasonable, then the map went on and to my suprise it made 177.5bhp and 10lb of torque all the way across the rev range which i was happy about, i got told running on v-power i should make 180bhp which im not really bothered about, im more concerned about how the car drives now and boy oh boy is it good! 110% recommendation from me :D

l_3996e3bc85f54049950a352df4525e96.png

l_2fa821ea529e4d3f8e8d626738bb5fcf.png

320d
Good result that mate. Its a shame they don't make the 180 they're supposed to from the factory, yours is making good power now at least.

i know its a shame they dont make 182bhp, cars should get sold with dyno print outs from the factory haha the price was £295 plus vat, £43 per pony not the cheapest mod but defiantly worth it for the drivability changes

None
Nice power output mate, i can only dream of that right now.....Paul knows what i mean ;) , hopefully mine will be sorted soon and i then he can work his magic on mine too :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Suprised at the gain tbh!

Give it a good service and some premium fuel and it will be making 182 i bet :)

been serviced around a month ago when i had dephaser/cam belt done, im suprised myself they actually did a good job on the timing

i bought the car around 6weeks ago, and after a week of having the car the dephaser started to go, so i took it back to the local dealer and they sent it down the road to a renault wizz on denby dale road (wakefield) any chance you know if i added matched inlets now it would mess up the map? silly getting the map before but i cant wait for stuff haha also if it is rs stamped you know where to find it i.e underneath?

RS RIP
hmm maybe , do you have something of a little mirror ? You need to look past/below the fuelrail-guard, the square metal thing on front of your engine.

Da

Less
All 182's have the RS inlets as standard.

Good power for essentially a standard car mate.

All 182's have the RS inlets as standard.

Good power for essentially a standard car mate.

finally an answer i wanted haha good to know no point changing it then :)

im more happy about the way it drives now feels sooo much better forget the figures! one happy chappy here!