ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs2 manifold

Clio 182 FF
Tom back in the day was really scratching his head as to why my particular car wasn't making as much as the others, when he had another 182 making the same results as mine, he then worked out we both had the same Scorpion exhaust cat back system, so he thought it was that, and then that was the last convo I ever had with him. Either way, it's a cracking bit of kit imo! :smile:
Even when standard these engine make random amounts of power. Some engines just seem to be better than others. Always good to get a baseline before tuning so that you're just looking at the before/after difference.

None :(
Even when standard these engine make random amounts of power. Some engines just seem to be better than others. Always good to get a baseline before tuning so that you're just looking at the before/after difference.

Dam true! I should one day go back to Power Station in Tewskburry (if it's still there) as I have figures from there before I spent any money on the engine.