ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS200 - Swap standard seats for genuine Renault Sport Recaro's

Clio RS 200 Cup
Hi,

I have bought a pair of original Recaros from a RS 200 Cup, and am looking for advice for fitting into my RS 200 Full-fat with Cup pack (2012). I have seen some old posts that mention them, but nothing conclusive!

My interior is the standard black/white combination and the fronts will be swapped out. Is it fairly straightforward to change them/sort out the airbag light, or more involved?

Any help appreciated!

megane 285 sport
Direct swap, and plug in, will either need resistors for the airbag light or take to renault/ any with clip that can recode the airbag module

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
@tangochile

Yes fit straight in but the Recaros don’t have airbags so you need resistors or clip programming them out.

I did this on my Liquid Yellow 200 and used the yellow resistors on eBay - very simple and cheap with no lights on the dash :)